Friday 9th December 2016
TradeBriefs, backed by 500 Startups in Silicon Valley , is an online media company and premium B2B publisher with 10,00,000+ subscribers in India, including over 60,000+ CXOs.
Why Our 10,00,000+ subscribers choose us?
TradeBriefs understands the need for you to stay informed. We help you understand trends in IT, Retail, FMCG, Telecom, Finance, Digital Media, Ecommerce, HR, Logistics, Construction, Franchising, Marketing and other areas of Business.
- We at TradeBriefs believe the professional inbox is the stickiest channel for Business News and Insight.
- Our 'News about news' technology helps you keep track of the business news and insight most relevant to you.
- It’s your work-related stuff. It will keep you smart (think promotion! think raise!) And it’ll save you many hours every day; from roaming the corners of the internet, looking for relevant content
- Our editors (aided by our curation algorithms) read everything that’s important, and then pick the articles, best practices and case studies that really matter, package it into a nifty brief and deliver it into your Inbox every day.
How we help Brands and Agencies?
At TradeBriefs, we recognize the fact that you need to be able to acquire customers rapidly without burning through your marketing budget.
Our Partnership Model:
If you have an audience, we can help you maximize engagement through our partner model. TradeBriefs will power targeted content for your audience through a co-branded newsletter and our proprietary technology platform.
Past experience includes advising global companies such as Best Buy, Woolworths, 7-Eleven, Dillards and Cementos Argos on strategic and operational imperatives. Goal is to add value to the lives of business professionals by providing timely and relevant news, insight and jobs. Currently on the Advisory Council of Asia Retail Congress Speaker at CII Retail Logistics Conference 2010 and PE Insights Retail Investment Summit 2009, etc Specialties: Internet Business Media, B2B Marketing, Retail strategy and operations.
|Salar Mohamed Bijili
Head - Business Development
Salar is an MBA graduate from Symbiosis University with a prior B.E degree from PSG tech, Coimbatore. He comes with 9 years of experience across various sectors. He is a speaker at various marketing events, a social media enthusiast & a content junkie. Salar is based out of Bangalore.
Mohsin is an engineer from Mumbai University and enjoys programming for long hours while thinking about his next outdoor adventure during breaks.
Marketing & Operations Manager
Rafiq manages partnerships and leads ad operations at TradeBriefs. He brings several years of experience from ICICI, IndiaFirst Insurance and TNT Logistics managing customers and partnerships.
Sheroon is an engineer with over 7 years of experience in technology and content. She led several projects during her stints at Infosys and Wipro.
Senior Marketing Executive
Gautam is a software engineer from Mumbai University and an MBA in Marketing from ICFAI Business School. He has been a part of corporate since 2013, previously with an MNC, Cenveo Publisher Services. A passionate and creative individual, with an eye for perfection and need for challenges.
Denzil is a networks expert, equally good with software. He has worked previously with SunGard & Directi, and loves reading about new technology.
309 3rd Floor, Town Center 1,
opposite to Time Square building,
near Mittal Industrial Estate,
Andheri Kurla Road,
Andheri E, Mumbai 400059, India
Landline : 022-40044861
Phone (US): +1-9818392157
What is the TradeBriefs Partner Model?
If you have an audience, we can help you maximize engagement through our partner model. TradeBriefs will power targeted content for your audience through a co-branded newsletter and our proprietary technology platform. View a sample newsletter issue here
• Expand your audience ( upto 50% in 1 year through proprietary TradeBriefs technology ).
• Branding plus Lead Generation from TradeBriefs audience of 10, 00,000 + .
• Increase brand recall and lead pipeline by upto 100% (Banners and Content Marketing within daily newsletters).
• Revenue share on premium advertising.
• TradeBriefs will power neutral and valuable content for a section of your audience. It will be sent to your audience on a daily/weekly basis as a co-branded offering.
• Our editors (aided by our proprietary technology platform) do all the content work.
• The content subject area will be decided mutually. For example, for fashion ecommerce buyers, the content could be around fashion trends, what to wear to work/to parties, what's in, etc. For bank/financial services customers, the content could be around personal savings, how to build your portfolio, useful tools, etc.
• This will be delivered in the form of email newsletters/app to your audience.
Why this works?
• Your brand gets a positive halo because you are educating/informing your customer every day.
• Our technology platform will collect data on your users and segment and target offerings based on contextual content consumption data, again increasing marketing ROI.
• All members stay informed on news and analysis relating to their sector. Global best practices are also shared.
• Your business builds its brand with current and potential customers, driving new enquiries, renewals and other business opportunities.
• There will be an extreme focus on engagement data, which will ensure a nurtured list who will not only love your brand, but also accept the products/services you have to sell, more willingly in future.
More details in our Partner Presentation
Call us today at 9930577889 to understand how you can enhance the power of your contact list.
Before the Announcement: On 8th Nov 2016, PM Modi along with National Security Advisor Ajit Doval was having long meetings with Chiefs of…
We did a survey with our audience to find out what corporate India thinks about the recent events at the Tata Group. The questions asked…